Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MAC Eyeshadows Obsession and Pan/Pot Explanation

For Christmas I will be asking for some MAC eyeshadows in the refill pans-I'm going to start my own palette. I think starting your own palette is a MUCH better idea than buying the individual pots of eyeshadow because the pans you will be buying are $3 cheaper than buying eyeshadow in a pot. Saving $3 every time you buy a color can save you a lot of money! All you have to do is buy one of MAC's palettes (or you can use your own but the MAC ones will be sure to fit the shadow pans perfectly) and start filling it up! Even when my palette gets full I will probably only buy pans of eyeshadow because I just can't justify spending more money for the same amount of product! Of course special edition colors can only be bought potted, so I will still buy those when there's a color I like.

I am so excited to start my collection of MAC eyeshadows because I think quality in an eyeshadow is SO important. It's really hard to find eyeshadows that are pigmented, apply smoothly, and last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment