Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick Diet Update and How I Fix Smudged Eyes

All right so tonight I was at an event where there was pizza and I ate a slice along with some pesto pasta and sweet tea. Honestly I wish I hadn't broken my diet like that. When you just eat one single slice of pizza, it only temps you and makes me want more. One slice of pizza is such a tease. My advice is to STICK TO YOUR DIETS unless you are really going to splurge one day. Don't just torture yourself with random little bites of stuff like I did tonight:/

Now for my favorite lazy makeup trick: when your eyeliner/mascara causes that smudgy look under your eyes ((I'm talking about small smudges not raccoon eyes) and you don't have makeup wipes handy, just dab concealer over the smudges! I did this tonight really quickly under my eyes before I left tonight and it looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment