Sunday, November 11, 2012

Revlon CustomEyes Palette Review

The other day I bought the Revlon CustomEyes eyeshadow palette in the colors "Sweet Innocence" for about $7 at Target. I have to say that I wasted my money:( This stuff is horrible.

I chose this palette because I wanted something a little tamer than the super shimmery eyeshadow I normally wear. The CustomEyes is not completely matte, but its shimmer is very muted. However, the problem with this stuff is that it has almost NO pigmentation. Like none. And when you try to blend it, it rubs away and DISAPPEARS.

It is also has a very chalky, powdery texture. It basically does nothing other than looking like a powdery mess on your eyes for a few seconds and then rubbing away and disappearing. Such a waste:(

This horrible eyeshadow reminded me why I feel that eyeshadows are one of those things where a high end  brand can make a huge difference. It's definitely worth investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment